Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
This large 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment is located in one of the West Village's most meticulously maintained full service prewar doorman buildings, features a full time doorman and on-site laundry.
The rooms are generously proportioned with newly installed parquet flooring, double panel doors and beautiful period moldings.The kitchen is fitted with natural maple cabinets, black granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.The large windows throughout allow the sun to pour in, creating a wonderful open and airy feel to this unique home.
Free free to contact me with questionsAlice 718-607-0377
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,400. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.