Features and Amenities
This charming Pre-War gem is in the heart of the most desired area in the whole city. Your home has polished hardwood flooring, over-sized windows, and high ceilings that gives you bright and clean spaces throughout. Your bedroom can easily fit a queen bed, dresser, and desk. New stainless steel appliances, large living room, and ample closet space make this home a must see if you want to live in an affordable Soho apt!!
Listing ID: #1041466
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,595. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or SoHo. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.