Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Huge 1 Bedroom in the Fort Greene Section of Brooklyn....this unit comes with Hard Wood Floors....GE Black Appliances... Granite Countertops...Dishwasher & Microwave....Newly Renovated Bathroom...Lots of Closets...Huge Windows...
Come and enjoy all the fabulous shopping in Downtown Brooklyn, near Fort Greene Park...Atlantic Terminal.
Public Transportation includes...Various Buses..G, C..trains.
Building Amenities include...Elevator...Laundry Room....Storage Area
Please call Marlon at 917-363-0257 or Marlon@Citysolutions.com to schedule your private viewing.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,350. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.