Features and Amenities
Look at this unique 3br apartment with exposed brick, located in Washington Heights, off of Broadway, in nice, clean and quiet Pre War elevator/laundry building with onsite super. It's been completely renovated from the crown molding to the baseboards. Brand new open kitchen layout for entertaining and top of the line SS appliances makes for a upscale living! The bedrooms all have great closet space and good natural sunlight. The master bedroom is huge while the other 2 bedrooms are of moderate size. Call, text or email me today to set up an appointment to view.
Ardor Listing ID: 1106641
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,300. The apartment location is generally known as Washington Heights. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.