Features and Amenities
Loads of Pre-War charm and elegance. This is a 4th floor 1 bedroom with amazing layout and has hardwood floors. In a quiet Inwood/Washington Heights building and has on-site superintendent, key fob entry, magnetic lock lobby doors, 24 hour digital surveillance system, basement laundryroom, heat and hot water included . This apartment is perfect for families Call or email NOW to see this wonder before it's gone.
Listing ID: #922031
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rick Peters has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,195. The apartment location is generally known as Inwood. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The manager posting this listing only provided one photo.