Features and Amenities
- No Fee
The most sough-after luxury rental building in Long Island City is finally open and only 1 subway stop from Grand Central Station. This stunning building is conveniently located by the Waterfront and offers amazing City views. The two bedroom apartment features hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, an abundance of natural light, and a modern kitchen with polished stone countertops and stainless steel appliances. The bathroom has porcelain tiles and stylish fixtures by Grohe and Kohler. The amenities include a 24hr doorman with concierge service, state-of-the-art fitness center and pet friendly. Call me today to schedule a private viewing for this No Fee apartment.
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1042810
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Billy Achitsaikhan has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,200. The apartment location is generally known as Queens. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.