Features and Amenities
Spacious 1BR apartment located in a quiet section of Inwood/Washington Heights.
Unit has Large Living Room.
Separate Dining Room area.
Lots of storage space with 5 closets.
Laundry in Building.
Live in Super.
Building always clean and maintained.
Transpotation, shopping and eateries close by.
Call/Text/Email for viewing.
The Area (Washington Heights)
Neighborhood: Washington Heights, Manhattan
Population: 155,088, with a population density of approximately 89,529 people/square mile *(Manhattan population density is 69,071/sq. mile per 2010 data)
Adjacent Neighborhoods: Harlem, Inwood, Hudson Heights
Public Transit: A (168th St., 175th,...[More About Washington Heights]
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has been slow in responding to fellow Hoppers.
Statistics of Similar Apartments
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,495. The apartment location is generally known as Fort George or Washington Heights or Upper Manhattan or Manhattan. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.