Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
A king sized 1 bedroom with high ceilings and large living room by Washington Square Park. Spacious layout with room for Bright natural sunlight. Ample closet space. Large open kitchen with breakfast bar counter and lots of cabinet space. Doorman, elevator and laundry an every floor. Pet friendly. Surrounded by many great cafes, boutiques, shops and restaurants. Close to the subway. Contact me now to schedule an exclusive showing.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rolf Schewe has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,600. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village. One of the key perks is the building doorman. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.