Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
THIS IS THE ONE THAT WILL END YOUR SEARCH !
CLASSIC PRE-WAR BLDG. RENOVATED APT W/
GLEAMING NEW WOOD FLOORS, HI CEILINGS, AWESOME CLOSETS
NEW KITCHEN W/ ALL NEW APPLIANCES D/W & CHARM GALORE
NEAR WASHINGTON SQ. PARK & SUBWAY. SPECIAL!.
3RD FLOOR, BEAUTIFUL 1BR APT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
CALL CYRUS 646-591-7800
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,795. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.