Bay Ridge, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, Clinton Hill, Fort Greene, Greenpoint, Prospect Heights, Williamsburg. 3 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Bask in the beauty of the most beloved borough of all of New York. This royal 2 bdrm w/ home office and 2.5 baths can be flexed to 3 bedroom with it's generous space. Top of the line everything from within the unit to the building amenities to the wonderful neighborhood, you will have it all.
Kitchen features White High Gloss Cabinetry, Caesar Stone Countertops, Glass Tile Backsplashes, Stainless Steel Gas Range, Stainless Steel Appliances. Bath features Kohler Fixtures, Quartz Countertops, Japanese Elm Custom Vanities, Porcelain Tile Floors & Crema Marfil Marble Tile Walls.
24-Hour Doorman; 9-11 Ft Ceilings; Wall of Windows; Spectacular City & Harbor Views; Washer/Dryer in Residence; Bike Storage Room; On Site Valet Services; Cold Storage; On-Site Parking Garage; 5000sf Residents Amenity Space featuring Lounge, Fireplace, Entertaining Kitchen, Wi-Fi, Billiards Table, Library, State of the art Fitness Center, Yoga Studio, Screening Room. Landscaped Sundeck
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Darius Huggins has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,365. The apartment location is generally known as Bay Ridge or Bedford-Stuyvesant or Brooklyn or Clinton Hill or Fort Greene or Greenpoint or Prospect Heights or Williamsburg. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.