Battery Park, Downtown, Financial District. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
The moment you enter, youre transported to a 14th Century Venetian Palace. Arched ceilings with classic Italian frescoes and inlaid marble create a feeling of opulence and luxury throughout.
Magnificent Venetian-Style Lobby
Doorman and 24-hour concierge.
Fully equipped residents only fitness center
24 hour parking garage
Private laundry room on every floor.
Full Service Business Center.
The Lookout on the outdoor roof deck: private parties and stunning views during sunset hours
DVD Rental Machine
Building Resident Manager
On-site Management and Leasing Office
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Justin Rush has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,025. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.