Downtown, Financial District, TriBeCa. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Individually controlled heating and cooling units
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
- Stainless Steel Appliances
*No Brokers Fee and One Month Free* Advertised price is net effective
This new downtown residence will sincerely blow you away.
Featuring the best Architectural design in all of downtown, its hard to pass up the chance to live here. Strategically designed windows allows for maximum exposure to this wonderful city we live in. You will instantly feel at home when you walk inside your luxury apartment that features great open layouts, white oak flooring, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer in your unit and individually controlled heating and cooling units.
If that does not capture your attention, the amenities will. Hotel style living at its best! You will be instantly greeted with your 24 hour doorman after driving through your private driveway to the lobby...or you can just walk in :) After work, you can indulge in spa treatments, yoga and Pilates, swimming, play games, golf or just relax on the roof deck. I will be delighted to show you your next home.
E-mail or Call Chinwe to schedule an immediate showing. Showing until 8pm.. Lets meet up after work.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,400. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.