Features and Amenities
With an abundance of cool shops, cafes, art galleries, and an eclectic restaurant and nightlife scene, Williamsburg is the new "IT" neighborhood. Apartment Features: Gourmet Kitchen, Stainless steel appliances, Granite countertops, Italian cabinetry, Quartz countertops w/ breakfast bar, Hardwood floors, Full size washer/dryer, Energy saving blinds, Individually controlled heating and air units, Many units with patios or terraces. Building Amenities: Attended Lobby, Lobby lounge with coffee bar, large screen tv and computer station, Landscaped interior courtyard w/Wifi, Lounge with wet bar, wii gaming station, billiards and sundeck, Fitness center outfitted with equipment from PreCor, Rooftop with BBQ dining tables, and retrostyle pod seating, On-site parking garag,e Additional tenant storage, Bicycle storage, Pet friendly.
Listing ID: #1046849
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,549. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.