Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
PRE-WAR BLDG. W/ DOORMAN,
LIVE-IN SUPER, CHARMING LARGE 1BR APT., HIGH
CEILINGS, WOOD FLOORS, ARCHED DOORWAYS,
SOME BRICK & MOLDING ON
SPECIAL QUIET LITTLE BLOCK W/ NO TRAFFIC.
TO VIEW CONTACT:
GREG (212) 378-2464
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Gregory Witchel has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,700. The apartment location is generally known as West Village or Greenwich Village or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.