Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Hardwood Floors
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Never before available in the heart of the village at Washington Square park a brand new gut renovated floor through +/- 1300 square foot 4 bedrooms with gourmet kitchen that includes a Italian stove with convection oven, stainless still kitchen appliances with black granite counter tops and a dishwasher, living/dining room, office/study, washing machine/dryer hookup, 2 fire places, floor to ceiling closets, parquet floors, walk in closet, African mahogany doors and two granite bathrooms.
Views of Empire State building in this building in the heart of Greenwich village by Washington square park. Close to all clubs, cafes, restaurants, shopping, and public transportation.
Please call Alice for details- 718-607-0377
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 4 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,950. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.