Features and Amenities
- No Fee
Low floor 2 bedroom apartment in cracking East Village location. Wide planked hardwood floors. Exposed brick. Renovated kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Marble bathroom. In unit washer/dryer. 1 block from the cross town subway. Steps from restaurants/bars/shopping and Tompkins Sq Park.
Listing ID: #852804
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Matt Soall has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,495. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.