Features and Amenities
Great Deal on 1BR in low rise Pre-war building. High Ceilings, big closets and windows. Huge Kitchen and pantry!!! Just steps away from subway access (A,C,1) to get you anywhere in the city. Plenty of grocery, shopping, and take out nearby. Close by Hudson River Greenway and NY Met Cloisters. Great area if you like bike trails and jogging paths. Please contact to view.
Listing ID: #1016468
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Rick Peters has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,100. The apartment location is generally known as Washington Heights. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.