Features and Amenities
This pre-war building has been newly renovated and the large layout is still there. This elevator building opens up to a beautiful ornate foyer then take the elevator up to your apartment. The apartment has a large Juliet balcony feel free to put your plants on here ;} Hardwood floors and crown molding turn this into a beautiful place to call home.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Pamela Paige has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,750. The apartment location is generally known as Queens. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.