Studio at Amazing studio, separate gourmet kitchen , NO FEE! Overlooking water in Battery Park for $2,400
Battery Park, Ground zero.Wall Street, Financial District, FIDI, downtown, New York. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Free Shuttle to get around FIDI and Battery Park city at doorsteps
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Spacious Studio , lots of light, amazing water views,
24 hr doorman Lobby was remodeled to look like a 14th Century Venetian Palace. Arched ceilings with classic Italian frescoes and inlaid marble ! very large with lots of closets space, kitchen and Bathroom is remodeled, rooftop deck decorated as a Florentine style garden, with view of Statue of Liberty !feels like a real garden! fully equipped fitness center, valet service, onsite parking for $ 500 per month, complimentary Sunday brunch,close to subway' s, Italian style garden rooftop deck, Venitian decor lobby must see!
If you are looking for charm and class with a Florentine touch this place is for you!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,400. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Ground zero.Wall Street or Financial District or FIDI or downtown or New York. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.