Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
The building has a 24-hour concierge, a doorman, a garage, a health club, video security, a yoga/dance studio, a bicycle room, a business meeting room, a garden, a laundry room, private storage, a roof deck and bbq terrace, a game lounge with billiards and a golf simulator and a screening room.
Apartments have stainless steel Jenn-air appliances and Zodiaq countertops in the kitchens and washers and dryers and 9-foot ceilings. Some apartments have terraces.
The building is convenient to good public transportation, and is not far from Eataly at 200 Fifth Avenue on Madison Square Park.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,300. The apartment location is generally known as Chelsea or Flatiron. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.