14th to 40th Street, East Village, Gramercy, Greenwich village, Union square. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Cinema room
- Concierge by Abigail Michaels
- Fitness Center
- Gym with Yoga room and Spinning classes
- Laundry in Building
- Library room with Wi-Fi
- On-site ZipCar rental
- Outdoor Concerts
- Private Park featuring basketball volleyball paddle tennis hockey bocce
- Putting green and 7 playgrounds
- Seasonal green market
- Shuttle to Wall Street the World Financial Center Grand Central
- Social events
- Tenant's lounge with billiards
- Washer and dryer
~~~ALL UTILITIES (GAS,HEAT,WATER AND ELECTRIC) FREE~~~RENT STABILIZED~~~CLOSE TO ALL
EXCELLENT LUXURY OFFER.Extremely huge 1br that can be convertible to 2br if need it, contemporary apartment in Manhattan's most dynamic neighborhood featuring separate dining areas, windowed-chef's kitchens, custom bathrooms and plenty of closet space.The vibrant lifestyle includes outdoor concerts and movies, a seasonal green market, eight playing courts, seven playgrounds and a sophisticated selection of services, amenities and events.
This splendid rental residence has created the standard for elegance and convenience which is the signature of Manhattan's finest residential developer!
HopScore Rank: Very Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Martin Martinov has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has been slow in responding to fellow Hoppers.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,765. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or East Village or Gramercy or Greenwich village or Union square. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.