Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
~Dramatic Floor-To-Ceiling Windows & Window Walls~
~High Ceilings & Exceptional City & Water Views~
~Gorgeous Oak Parquet Flooring~
~Modern Kitchen, Baltic Brown Granite Countertops & Wild Applewood Cabinets~
~GE Appliances & Kohler/Moen Fixtures~
~Pre-wired For TV, Internet & Telephone~
~24 Hour Doorman & Concierge Services~
~Luxurious and Welcoming Lobby~
~Advanced Fitness Center & Lounge w/ Free WiFi~
~Stunning Panoramic Views From 48th Floor Sky Terrace~
~Complimentary Breakfast & Coffee Bar~
~Bike Storage & Laundry Facilities~
The Area (Chelsea)
Population: 36,477 people; density is 47,130 people per square mile (citywide: 26,798 people per square mile)
Adjacent Neighborhoods: Hell’s Kitchen, Meat Packing District, NoMad, Garment District, Flatiron and West Village
Public Transit: A/C/E (14th, 23rd, 34th Streets),...[More About Chelsea]
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,495. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Chelsea or Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.