Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Washington Heights. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
From hopping bars to suave wine lounges, The Heights nightlife scene won't leave you wanting. Groove to salsa and Reggaeton at No Parking or duck into Coogans for a pint. When the live music itch strikes, the shabby but grand United Palace hosts a bevy of artists.
Dominican eats dominate the foodie scene up here; Restaurant Margot is easily one of the best. Hit up El Malecon for unsurpassed roast chicken. When variety beckons Tawaa Indian and Sushi Yu dish up tasty alternatives. Cheap margaritas--no need for passport--at Agave . good luck choosing from the Hudson View menu (btw, there is no view).
Broadway's chaos anchors this nabe's shopping options. Stroll the street for a mind-boggling number of hardware stores, check out oodles of vendors at La Plaza de las Americas, and score free delivery on groceries at Liberato. For a taste of Russia, check out Moscow on the Hudson. It's all here.
- Pre-war building - Elevator
- Quiet building - Live-in super
- Spacious - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- Modern kitchen - Dishwasher
- Modern bathroom - Hardwood floors
- Recently renovated - Cable-ready
- Laundry in building - School nearby
- Near public transit - Restaurants nearby
- Shopping nearby - Near subway
Even if this apartment does not work for you, do not worry, I manage over 2500 apartments and I specialize in rentals and sales. I know it is not easy to find an apartment or commercial space in New York City, please feel free to use my resources to save time and money and effort. I want to do the best possible job in finding you the perfect space to fit your specific needs and preference. Thank you very much for your time and have a great day!
This advertisement was placed by a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, licensed in the State of New York.
The Salesperson is affiliated with a Rapid Realty franchise, owned and operated by Rapid Realty Harlem, LLC,
172 West 130th St, New York, NY 10027. 646-360-4951
Rapid Realty is dedicated to providing equal housing opportunities.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,300. The apartment location is generally known as Columbia Presbyterian Hospital or Washington Heights. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.