Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This one bedroom features hardwood plank flooring, high ceilings and oversized windows. The open kitchen boasts of recessed track lighting, granite countertops, and updated appliances. There are abundant closets, climate control in the unit, and marble tiling in the bathroom. The building amenities include 24-hour security system, an elevator, laundry, bike and tenant storage, a tenant courtyard, and laundry. Located in the heart of Tribeca near all public transportation!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,100. The apartment location is generally known as downtown or TriBeCa. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.