Features and Amenities
This one bedroom features hardwood plank flooring, high ceilings and oversized windows. The open kitchen boasts of recessed track lighting, granite countertops, and updated appliances. There are abundant closets, climate control in the unit, and marble tiling in the bathroom. The building amenities include 24-hour security system, an elevator, laundry, bike and tenant storage, a tenant courtyard, and laundry. Located in the heart of Tribeca near all public transportation!
The Area (TriBeCa)
Adjacent Neighborhoods: TriBeCa is an acronym for Triangle Below Canal, but in its broader use it borders SoHo to the north, Chinatown to the East, the Financial district to the South and the Hudson River to the West.
Population Density: There were over 17,000 residents...[More About TriBeCa]
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
Statistics of Similar Apartments
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,100. The apartment location is generally known as Tribeca or Downtown Manhattan or Manhattan. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.