LIC, Long Island City, Queens. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Overlooking miles of green parks and the stunning Manhattan skyline, life here will satisfy the most discerning New Yorker. Part of the brand new EastCoast development, the building features studios, one- and two-bedroom homes with polished stone countertops, porcelain and glass tile kitchens and baths, high gloss white lacquer cabinetry and stylish fixtures by Grohe and Kohler. This modern tower has been designed by award-winning firm Arquitectonica to maximize the spectacular views from every apartment and most homes have private balconies or terraces. This building sets the standard for sustainable design at EastCoast. This 42-story, 367-unit LEED-certified green tower will reduce carbon dioxide emissions by more than 4.5 million pounds. (That's the functional equivalent of planting more than 18,000 new trees!) Located next to a long-anticipated new public elementary school, the building features a spacious and stylish lobby and a high-tech fitness center. Residents will reap the benefits of environmentally friendly design through reduced costs and an improved quality of life.Located on the western most point of Queens, only about a four-minute subway ride to Grand Central, Long Island City is a combination of old and new where the big city meets small town to create a truly unique neighborhood. Here, among the converted warehouses and luxury condos, you will enjoy the spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline and you just might know your neighbor's name. Contact me now to schedule an appointment and become one step closer to finding the perfect home in a "city within a city".
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: David Wong has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,215. The apartment location is generally known as LIC or Long Island City or Queens. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.