Downtown, Financial District. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Please contact Amy Kim for a private viewing today!917.478.6676 / email@example.com
-Gorgeous Apartment Features-* Loft-feel-like high ceilings* Oversized windows* Beautiful wood floors* Great layout* Lots of natural light* Modern bathroom* Updated kitchen w/granite countertops
-Fabulous Building Features-* 24-hour doorman* Concierge service* Pet friendly* Free fitness center* Rooftop deck w/incredible views* On-site laundry facility
-Neighborhood-Located in the Financial District of Manhattan, the neighborhood is filled with trendy restaurants, galleries, specialty retailers, and historical sites. With its dynamic skyline views, vivacious location, specious apartments, and modern amenities; you couldn?t ask for a better place to call your home.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,325. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.