1 Bedroom at Live on a Cobblestone Street lined with Chic Cafe's, Wine Bars & Much More.. It's a Must See! for $3,450
Battery Park City, Downtown, Financial District, South Street Seaport, Tribeca. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
- PET FRIENDLY..
This Listing Is a Must See - Unique in Every Sense of the Word - Love at First Site.. Call/Text for a Must See.. 646 251-4475
Unique Warehouse Loft Conversion Historic Waterfront Property like no other. Most outstanding residential rental building, located on one of the lower Manhattan's most desirable blocks, paved with cobblestone and lined with only independent businesses, wine bars, chic cafe's and restaurants, ale house, coffee houses and much, much more. This unique quaint neighborhood is perfect for an afternoon leisurely stroll along the waterfront, picking up a cup of organic coffee on your way to work, Sunday brunch in a chic cafe, or cocktails and dinner A LA FRESCA along the paved cobblestone street.
This loft is sleek, sunny and modern with an open layout that's great for entertaining. Kitchen is wonderful and spacious plenty of room for even the most serious chef, comes with all stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, vent hood, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave, glass cabinets, Bosch Washer/Dryer,dishwasher, Beech Plank Wood Strip Flooring and is wired for Hi-Speed Internet & Cable.
Building Features: Bathrooms:
Elevator Marble Floors and Vanity Tops
Mid-Rise Building Subway Tiles with Glass
Video Intercom System Kohler Fixtures
Live in Super
Geothermal heating & cooling with programmable thermostats
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Betty Medina has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,450. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park City or Downtown or Financial District or South Street Seaport or Tribeca. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.