Features and Amenities
This luxury one bedroom features floor- to-ceiling windows feature open city views and sunny exposure. The custom full chefs kitchen boasts of slate floors, maple-grain cabinetry, granite countertops and top of the line stainless steel appliances. The bathroom is composed of French limestone. There are washers and driers in the unit and individually controlled heating and air conditioning. Find abundant close and storage space in the unit. The amenities include a 24-hour attended lobby, a state of the art fitness center, bike and resident storage, a tenant with billiards, a landscaped and furnished roof garden, and ground floor retail, restaurant and convenience store. In one of the most sought-after neighborhoods in the city, the property offers the best of NYC at your doorstep. Pet Friendly.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,380. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.