Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This luxury one bedroom apartment is conveniently located on East 27 in Gramercy. The unit features an oversized window with city views and good light exposure and high ceilings. The kitchen boats of granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, recessed track lighting and custom cabinetry. The building amenities include a 24-hour doorman with concierge, a state of the art fitness center, a roof terrace, bike and tenant storage, a tenant garden, maid and valet services, and laundry. The building is just steps from the subway and is also pet friendly!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,050. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Kips Bay or USA. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.