Battery Park, Downtown, Financial District. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Large 1 Bedroom available. It features huge closets, Awe inspiring panoramas through oversized windows, Gourmet kitchen with GE stainless steel appliances, maple cabinetry, Sophisticated bathroom with deco subway tile walls and hexagonal tile floors, pedestal sinks, oak floors, 13' ceilings.
Building amenities include a Landscaped outdoor plaza with waterfall, 24-Hour attended lobby, Fitness center with the newest equipment and spectacular views through walls of glass, Elegant glass enclosed private lounge with magnificent river views, large screen plasma TV, plush seating areas and billiards, and a Outdoor golf driving range.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Darius Huggins has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,195. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.