Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
Completely renovated, 24 hour, luxury doorman building. Located in a top notch neighborhood with the Best restaurants, shopping, as well as being very close to the 4,5,6, subway Grand Central station.
This is one of the largest alcove studios in a PRIME neighborhood.Spacious living room, with plenty of natural light; newly renovated kitchen with SS appliances (dishwasher/microwave), white cabinets and black granite counter top. Plenty of closet-space; hardwood floors.
Send me an email or call and I'll diligently work to match you with the perfect apartment.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,350. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 7 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.