Hells Kitchen, Midtown, Midtown West. 2 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
Mantena Rentals is one of the newest addition to New York City real estate market. This boutique, luxury building offers Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms apartments for rent with bundle of amenities like gym, rooftop terrace and a recreation room. Not only is Mantena located in one of the most dynamic neighborhoods in NYC, the building features top of the line amenities as well.
Are you sick of the windows in your dark apartment facing a brick wall? Leave them behind with Mantenas floor to ceiling windows! Keep your apartment cool with your own individually controlled heating/cooling system and high-tech custom solar shades. With ceiling heights from 9 tall, youll have plenty of room to breathe! Each unit in the Mantena building comes with a washer and dryer, so you can say goodbye to dragging your laundry to the basement or down the street. Talk about convenience.
Currently, the developers are offering concessions. The starting rent for a studio is now $2,423 net effective, 1 bedroom is $3,415, 2 bedrooms starting at $5,192, and 3 bedrooms starting at $7,846 net. Contact me now to schedule a showing.
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: David Wong has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,192. The apartment location is generally known as Hells Kitchen or Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.