Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Lease assignment. The first year up to 4/14/2013 the rent is $3400. Then it goes up by $102 to $3502 until 4/14/2014. Enter your beautifully contemporary styled home in The Octagon, a luxurious full service doorman residence. Your apartment with Manhattan views has natural sun all day. All new finishes through out including a massive walk in closet with Washer/Dryer in unit. The Octagon has an outdoor swimming pool with lounge chairs in their beautiful landscaped courtyard, a children's play room and outdoor playgarden, an art gallery featuring some of NY's hottest artist, media room with billards and a library. Also a state of the art fitness center to exert all your energy. The Octagon has all the conveniences including laundry is in the building. But the best is all the bbq with their outdoor grills and a monthly cocktail party/happy hour given by the building. You have found your home.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: The person who posted this is a new or fairly inactive manager on RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,400. The apartment location is generally known as Roosevelt Island. One of the key perks is the building doorman. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 17 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.