Features and Amenities
Completely renovated 1Br apt on the 6th floor of well maintained elevator coop on a quiet block. No Board approval necessary. The kitchen has been renovated with new cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The bathroom has been gut renovated with all new fixtures. Beautiful refinished hardwood floors throughout and 4 big closets. The building features keyless telephone entry, live in super, and laundry room, and is 1 block from the 2,and 5 trains, Target Shopping center, and 3 blocks from Brooklyn college. This apt is also for sale for $135,000 with as little as 3% down. Apartment Features: West exposure, Floors - hardwood, Light - good, Modern kitchen, Renovated bathroom, Great closet space, Dishwasher Building Features:
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: There are no photos for this listing.
- NEUTRAL: The person who posted this is a new or fairly inactive manager on RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,250. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. Unfortunately, RentHop does not have any photos for this apartment.