Features and Amenities
- Air Conditioner
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
This simply stunning 1300 sq ft 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury condo has everything you're looking for. Featuring a large gourmet chef's kitchen with Viking appliances, granite countertops and an open floor plan, perfect for entertaining. A gas fireplace provides a comforting focal point in the well proportioned living/dining area which also features a wall of glass doors that open onto a large balcony spanning the width of the home. The apartment is wired with a state of the art sound system with individual controls in each room. Both bedrooms have Juliet balconies and the master bath is completely custom with marble and a Jacuzzi soaking tub. Elegant 2nd bath is lined with a gorgeous marble and has a glass enclosed stand up shower with multiple showerheads. Features also include, an extra large capacity premium W/D, central heat/AC, wide plank hardwood floors, crown molding, custom closet systems, Hunter Douglas remote blinds, additional storage in basement. 1 parking space and 52 plasma TV included in rent. Located only 10 minutes from the Hoboken PATH train to NYC.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The person who posted this is a new or fairly inactive manager on RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,600. The apartment location is generally known as Jersey City or Hoboken. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.