Features and Amenities
- Close to D train/ Maimonides Hospital
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
Fully Renovated,short Ride to Midtown, Hard Wood Floors
LISTING ID #88856
- Post-war building - Laundry room
- Brick - Multi-family
- Walk-up - Spacious
- Lots of counter space - New appliances
- Dishwasher - Modern kitchen
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets - Granite counters
- Bathtub - Modern bathroom
- Modern tile floor - Hardwood floors
- Recently renovated - Intercom
- Lots of natural light - Upgraded windows
- Lots of lighting - Closet
- Baseboard heating - Laundry in building
- Easy street parking - Restaurants nearby
- Close to bars/nightlife - Near public transit
- Quiet neighborhood - Shopping nearby
- Close to city - Near subway
Hot Water Included
Fully Renovated,short Ride to Midtown, Hard Wood Floors, Granite Kitchen, New Appliances, Pet Friendly. Building is real quiet.
LISTING ID #88856
1st, Last & Sec to move In
Please call or Txt 917-499-7105....Available for Aug 1st
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,475. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn or Sunset Park/Kensington. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.