Features and Amenities
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Step into your new home at The Zinc in the heart of TriBeCa! This gorgeous, light-filled apartment features one (1) spacious bedroom and one and one half (1.5) baths. The bedroom has a generous walk-in closet and elegant en suite bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate shower. The oversized living room and dining area are perfect for entertaining with a gracious flow and a powder room for guests. The state-of-the-art, open kitchen is perfect for any gourmet chef featuring SubZero and Miele appliances and marble backsplash. A washer/ dryer and central air conditioning make this apartment your complete paradise. The Zinc is a luxury full-service condominium, with 24 hour attended lobby, gym, bike room, and cold storage for food deliveries. All this and located in the city's best neighborhood steps from world-renowned restaurants and the Hudson Waterfront Park. Come see this gem today!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The person who posted this is a new or fairly inactive manager on RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,500. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or TriBeCa. One of the key perks is the building doorman. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.