Features and Amenities
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Penthouse two bedrooms, two baths apartment with approximately one thousand square feet with open southern Manhattan views. Apartment features : Hi ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, washer dryer , oak floors ,walk-in closet and fully equipped separate kitchen with marble counter tops, microwave and dishwasher. It is just few steps away from the F train and Roosevelt Island Tram. The Building is full-service building with, 24 hour Doorman and Concierge, stylish lounge, modern and elegant lobby entrance and fantastic exercise room and roof deck . Available mid May beginning of June. Apartment Features : Roof Deck, River Partial, Skyline Partial, Excellent Light, Great Closet Space, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher Building Features : Courtyard, Garden, Roof Deck, Terrace, ExerciseRoom, PrivStorage, MeetRoom, ChildRoom, CentralLaundry, FloorLaundry, LaundryService, CableTV, HealthClub
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The person who posted this is a new or fairly inactive manager on RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,700. The apartment location is generally known as Roosevelt Island. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.