Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Modern boutique rental development in the heart of the Financial District with 56 units, comprising 40 two-bedrooms and 16 studio residences. Designed by Meltzer Mandl Architects, the apartments are beautifully laid out with high ceilings, red oak floors and floor-to-ceiling closets. All apartments feature modern solar shades for the oversized windows that allow for maximum privacy while allowing light to infuse throughout. All two-bedroom apartments benefit from split wings for optimal privacy. Kitchens are fitted with custom wood cabinetry with self-closing drawers, granite countertops with glass backsplashes, and include stainless steel appliances from such signature manufacturers as GE, LG, Samsung and Fisher Paykel appliances, plus dedicated icemakers. The porcelain-tiled bathrooms also have many of the bells and whistles associated with luxury products, including Duravit and Toto toilets and Kohler sinks and hardware. Amenities at 40 Gold Street include a large, beautifully equipped fitness center with additional outdoor work-out space overlooking the World Trade Center, club room with working fireplace and kitchenette, furnished roof-top terrace with barbeque grill, 24-hour concierge and advanced security systems with key fob access. Each apartment is also pre-wired for FIOS and Time Warner Cable. Sorry no pets.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Adam Heller has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,495. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.