Lincoln Center, Harlem, Central Park, Upper East Side, Upper West Side. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- granite kitchen & bathroom
- hardwood floors
- high ceilings
- Laundry in Building
- PRIVATE rooftop terrace
The Manhattan Upper East Side 3 bedroom *DUPLEX* apartment is nestled at the epicenter of Manhattan, NYC for an amazing residency. You'll find that this home is one you'll find yourself at for years to come. A MUST SEE!
PRIVATE Roof Terrace
Heat & Hot Water Included
Neighborhood highlights include Central Park, City University of New York Hunter, Brearley School, Carl Schurz, Luke's Lobster, Church of the Holy Trinity, Asphalt Green, Agata & Valentina, The Baylard Taylor School and SO MUCH MORE!
** NEARBY transportation to the 4, 5, 6, F and a plethora of public buses.
**AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY: Web ID: 7139
DISCOVER THE BEST OF MANHATTAN AND CALL JOHN CHANG AT 212-518-3030 TODAY!
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,495. The apartment location is generally known as Lincoln Center or Harlem or Central Park or Upper East Side or Upper West Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.