Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- New York Health and Racquet Club
Stunning Convertible 2 Bed on East 39th St.
Apartments a Large and Spacious, Offering Great Layouts and Much More.
This Apartment Features Brand New Renovations, Dark Hardwood Cabinets, Granite Countertops.
Close to Waterfront.
Elevator 24 Hour Doorman, Concierge Service,Bike Storeage, Garage, Laundry, Business Center
Please Contact, Michael M. Chan for an Appointment Today.
Close to Grand Central, Shopping, Supermarkets, Coffee Shops and Restaurants.
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Michael M. Chan has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
Statistics of Similar Apartments
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,900. The apartment location is generally known as Kips Bay or Midtown or Midtown East or Murray Hill. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.