Features and Amenities
- Huge Closet/Storage Space
- Laundry in Building
Beautiful charming studio in one of the nicest tree-lined streets in the West Village: Morton St between Bedford and Hudson. The apartment has high ceilings, working fireplace, hardwood floors. Elevator Building
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,100. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.