Features and Amenities
- Air Conditioner
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
- Laundry in Building
Two generous bedrooms and an additional sleep loft make this the ideal share apartment in Turtle Bay Towers. The bath is split in two-one side has a shower (on bath tub) & toilet and the other a sink & toilet so that two can get ready at once. There is a wall of east facing windows providing excellent light and a new open cook's kitchen with a dishwasher, wine refrigerator and dark wood cabinets. Ceilings are 12' 6" high and the floors are white marble, The loft has ample closet and storage space throughout. The building has a 24 hour doorman, multi-floor laundry, roof deck, storage and bike rooms, live-in super and parking garage and welcomes pets. Close to Grand Central, transportation, fine dining and shopping including a weekly farmer's market.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The person who posted this is a new or fairly inactive manager on RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,500. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown East. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.