Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
Come view this Amazing Murray Hill 1 bedroom (flex 2) in one of the nicest buildings in the area! The apartment features Hardwood floors, Modern Appliances, Marble Bathroom, Balcony, X-LARGE living room, and TONS of closet space! The building is steps from Park Avenue, Gramercy, Flatiron, Midtown NY and major transportation!
CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL NICOLETTE COHEN FOR AN IMMEDIATE SHOWING.
(786)338-1161 OR NCOHEN@SPIREGROUPNY.COM
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,645. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Midtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.