Chinatown / Little Italy, Downtown, TriBeCa. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Call to view this beautiful south facing 2 bedroom 2 bathroom with an eat in kitchen located in the heart of Tribeca Apartment features include white oak strip flooring, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances in the gourmet kitchen and a Miele washer and dryer. Building amenities include an onsite valet, billiards lounge, spa terrace with whirlpool, and outdoor garden, roof deck, health club and onsite parking.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Samantha Tagert has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,650. The apartment location is generally known as Chinatown / Little Italy or Downtown or TriBeCa. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.