Financial District, Downtown. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
This is a TRUE 2 bedroom. Spacious 2 bedroom located in the Historic Seaport area. Come and view this brand new development. Apartment features Oversized Mahogany and Aluminum Windows 5" Wide, Oak, Hardwood Floors - "Wide Plank"Caesar Stone CountersStainless Steel Appliances Italian Tile Bathrooms and tons of closets. Building is a 24 hour doorman building with a fitness center, laundry one of downtowns most fabulous roof decks. Call before this boutique building is rented!!
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Alex Caballero has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,100. The apartment location is generally known as Financial District or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.