Features and Amenities
Set within an exquisitely landscaped 80-acre private park, Stuyvesant Town offers residents premier services and amenities. The spacious, modern residences feature oversized living rooms, separate dining areas, windowed, modern kitchens, and custom bathrooms. Expansive master bedrooms easily accommodate king size beds, dressers, with room for work spaces and extra seating. Located just steps away from three of ManhattanAAAs most dynamic neighborhoodsAAAthe East Village, Alphabet City, and Union SquareAAAStuyvesant Town residents enjoy the CityAAAs finest dining, entertainment, and shopping...all within walking distance! The vibrant and diverse lifestyle amenities include outdoor concerts and movies, athletic tournaments, a seasonal greenmarket, and eight athletic courts, including: basketball, volleyball, hockey, paddle tennis, bocce courts, and a putting green. There is always something going on at Stuyvesant Town! Amenities Include: No Fee, Elevator, On-site Management, Concierge, Laundry in Building, Fitness Center, Resident Lounge, Screening Room, Reading Room, ChildrenAAAs Playroom, 5 Playgrounds, On-site Parking Garage, Storage Bins/Lockers for Tenants, Shuttle Bus, 24/7 Security Patrol, Basketball Courts, Volleyball Courts, Bocce Courts, Paddle Tennis Courts, Seasonal Greenmarket, Hundreds of Events and Activities, Set Within an 80-acre Private Park, Pet Friendly. Please call (877) 544-2232 or visit http://www.stuytown.com today for more information! Leasing Office: 252 First Avenue @ 15th Street
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Stuyvesant Town has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,410. The apartment location is generally known as East Village or Gramercy. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 19 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.