14th to 40th Street, Gramercy, Midtown East, Murray Hill, New York. 3 Baths.
Features and Amenities
Luxury doorman bldg. 3 bedroom 3 bath steps to Central Park and Columbus Circle, corner exposure with excellent sunlight, large windows with tree top views of Lincoln Center and parks, professional open kitchen, dining area, service kitchen for entertaining or butler service, custom built-ins, wide plank natural wood floors, marble baths, great closets, washer dryer, wine cooler.Please contact Alex at 646-597-2281 or Alex@SpireGroupNY.com for a private showing.
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1044830
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Alex Kim has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $16,000. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Gramercy or Midtown East or Murray Hill or New York. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.