Features and Amenities
- Roof Deck
Elegant pre-war low-rise building located on 77th Street between 2nd & 3rd Avenues less than 2 blocks to the 6 train. This MASSIVE PENTHOUSE DUPLEX apartment features 3 KING-SIZED bedrooms with closets it all bedrooms, an OVER-SIZED living room, a modern kitchen including a dishwasher, gorgeous hardwood floors, a marble bath, SOARING high ceilings, beaming natural light, and a PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE!!!
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Shawn Sellick has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,495. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.