Features and Amenities
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Sunny Harlem Very Recently and beautifully Remodeled Pre War 1 bedroom, Next To Park, Very Recent Renovations, Elevator Building 12 x 14 Living Room with Beautiful hardwood floors and modern open kitchen, lots of sun from many over sized windows and oversized 5 x 8 floor to ceiling walk in closet. Separate Sundrenched 12' x 14' Bedroom. Modern subway tiled bathroom with oversized tub. Elevator Building, Voice Intercom, , Cable Ready, Heat and Hot Water Included, Live In Super Pet Friendly. Only minutes to the C, B, D Lines Shares and Guarantors Welcome !!!!!!!!We work better than anyone with international situations
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,290. The apartment location is generally known as Harlem. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.